Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is why I'm not allowed to have sharp things

I was coming back from getting the mail and I saw a dirty coin on the ground. It was so grimy that I couldn't tell if it was a penny or a dime. I picked it up and It turned out to be a penny. Yes, I know, BORING.

However, from seeing that penny, I started thinking about Dr. Horrible. And then I was thinking how Dr. Horrible, being an evil genius, might go about trying to resurrect Penny, The Man With Two Brains or The Brain That Wouldn't Die-style. Of course, this would make for a horrible story (pun intended), but I just would love to see more of Felicia Day. As an actor. Not in any sort of pervy way.

Pondering this more, instead of a typical Bride of Frankenstein look, I was thinking a resurrected Penny would become a super villain. Do gooders would find her at all kinds of bad times. You know, turning up like a Bad Penny. Not only would Felicia Day still be in the Dr. Horrible universe, but it also fits in with Whedon's style. Yes, Billy was able to resurrect the body of the person he loves, but in the process he ends up killing everything he loved about her.

All that from seeing a penny on the ground. And THAT is why I'm not allowed out of the house.

No comments: